My First Book!


I am pleased to post that I am writing my first book on the subject of spirituality. The title is not yet finalized, but I will post further details on my progress here as they become available. 
Below is an excerpt from Chapter 1 - Where is the Magic? 
Enjoy!

Peggy Lehmann
October 2014


… One sign from the universe appeared late at night as we walked and talked. Suddenly during our conversation Michael stopped walking and looked up to the sky. Instead of verbalizing the many questions that were forming in my mind, I chose to stay quiet and follow his lead. As I stopped walking and looked up, a very large and brilliant meteor streaked across the night sky! I had never seen one that bright.
We both stood there in awe for some time, and when he finally looked in my direction, he had a smile on his face. As we continued walking, my logical mind was ready to explode with questions, and I asked them one after another, not even noticing that he wasn’t responding. Sometimes we need to look within for our answers. The meteor show was his answer. 
Michael was a unique, yet practical teacher who demonstrated a deep respect for his spiritual practice, and a genuine humility about it all. I was an eager student and felt I was developing a spiritual focus that I badly needed at that time in my life.
Through him I discovered that our universe was very much alive, and even better, interacted with its human inhabitants. Was this the spark I was looking for? Was this the magic that was missing in my life? I was beginning to open to new possibilities that I did not have explanations for yet, and it was energizing me.
This was how my spiritual journey began, and I definitely wanted to know more…